WELCOME TO OUR VENDOR REGISTRATION PAGE!
New Vendor Registration for our April 6-7, 2019 show begins Feb.20, 2019. The link below to click on to register will become active on THAT DATE. Thank you.
VIEW VENUE LAYOUT AND PRICES HERE
VIEW PHOTOS & DESCRIPTIONS OF
viewing the layout, please click HERE to register.
FOOD SERVICE VENDORS-PLEASE READ THIS-YOU DO NOT REGISTER
Food Vendor registration for Flea Fest is handled through the Burton Complex. Information for
registration for food vendors is ONLY available through the Burton Complex Staff. Please contact them at 337-721-4090 for details and pricing. "Food Vendors" are defined as those vendors that wish to
serve freshly prepared food that is prepared on-site and meant to be consumed immediately. General vendors ARE allowed to sell food items at their booths, however the food items must be pre-packaged,
sealed, labeled and intended for off-site or non-immediate consumption.
Vendors: A few things to keep in mind:
- All booth prices reflect the price for the entire weekend of the show -- not
- Please remember that we have over 300 vendors and many will understandably have questions. But, we are a
very small staff, so we ask that you please first look at the FAQ
section, and rules section and on the form and
this website for answers to many questions you may have since MOST can be answered within this site or on Facebook.
- Please remember that The Flea Team assigns all booth spaces. Vendors may certainly make requests for
spaces within the purchased section (do this in the "additional comments" section of the registration form) but we cannot guarantee specific space numbers.
- Space assignments for new vendors will be announced via email and posted on this website by the Monday
of the week of the show.
- VENDOR SET UP DAY is always the Friday before the show and the specific TIME of that day will be determined by
your booth section. We will notify you of that specified time with an email the week of the show.
- Please like us on Facebook for the most up-to-date
Thank you so much!
The Flea Team