WELCOME TO OUR VENDOR REGISTRATION PAGE!
BEFORE PROCEEDING, PLEASE:
VIEW VENUE LAYOUT AND
Vendor registration for Flea Fest is handled through the Burton Complex. Information for registration for food vendors is ONLY available through the Burton Complex Staff. Please contact them at
337-721-4090 for details and pricing. "Food Vendors" are defined as those vendors that wish to serve fresh food that is prepared on-site and meant to be consumed immediately. General vendors ARE
allowed to sell food items at their booths, however the food items must be pre-packaged, sealed, labeled and intended for off-site or non-immediate consumption.
A few things to keep in mind:
- All booth prices reflect the price for the entire weekend of the show -- not
- Please remember that we have many vendors all trying to register and many have questions. We are a very
small staff, so please first look at the FAQ section,
rules section and on the form and
this website for answers to any questions you have since MOST can be answered within this site or on Facebook.
- Please remember that The Flea Team assigns all booth spaces. Vendors may make requests for spaces in the
"additional comments" section of the registration form, but we cannot guarantee specific spaces.
- Space assignments for new vendors will be announced via email and posted on this website by the Monday of the
week of the show.
- VENDOR SET UP DAY is always the Friday before the show and the specific TIME of that day will be determined by
your booth section. We will notify you of that specified time with an email the week of the show.
- Please like us on Facebook for the most up-to-date
Thank you so much!
The Flea Team