Registration for November 12-13, 2022 is now open!
Please make sure to read all details about the show prior to registering.
FLEA FEST PROSPECTIVE VENDORS, PLEASE
VIEW PHOTOS & DESCRIPTIONS OF SPACES HERE
Food Vendor registration for Flea Fest is handled through the Burton Complex. Information for registration
for food vendors is ONLY available through the Burton Complex Staff. Please contact them at 337-721-4090 for details. "Food Vendors" are defined as those vendors that wish to serve freshly prepared
food that is prepared on-site and meant to be consumed immediately.
Please click on the link below to be directed to the Burton Complex Food Booth Application:
Application for Food Booth
General vendors ARE allowed to sell food items at their booths, however the food items must be pre-packaged,
sealed, labeled and intended for off-site or non-immediate consumption.
Vendors: A few things to keep in mind:
- All booth prices reflect the price for the entire weekend of the show -- not
- Please remember that we have several vendors and many will understandably have questions. But, we are a
very small staff, so we ask that you please first look at the FAQ
section, and rules section and on the form and
this website for answers to many questions you may have since MOST can be answered within this site or on Facebook.
- Please remember that The Flea Team assigns all booth spaces. Vendors may certainly make requests for
spaces within the purchased section (do this in the "additional comments" section of the registration form) but we cannot guarantee specific space numbers.
- Space assignments for new vendors will be announced via email and posted on this website by the Monday
of the week of the show.
- VENDOR SET UP DAY is always the Friday before the show and the specific TIME of that day will be determined by
your booth section. We will notify you of that specified time with an email the week of the show.
- Please like us on Facebook for the most up-to-date
Thank you so much!
The Flea Team